A member of our congregation, John Barkshire, is one of several leading authorities on the history and special architectural features of St Nicholas Church.
During the Arundel Festival John will give 40-45 minute presentations in the church on the special history that surrounds us. His talks will take place on:
- Sunday 18th August at 2.30 pm
- Monday 19th August at 11.00 am
- Tuesday 20th August at 11.00 am
- Wednesday 21st August at 2.30 pm
- Thursday 22nd August at 2.30 pm
- Friday 23rd August at 2.30 pm
- Saturday 24th August at 11.00 am
- Sunday 25th August at 2.30 pm
- Monday 26th August at 11.00 am
His talks are always informative and entertaining and we encourage you to take advantage of this special opportunity to learn more about the history of Arundel’s unique parish church.
There is no charge for the talks, but if those attending wish to make a donation towards the upkeep of the church it can be placed in the donations chest in the church.